Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. 
- John Wooden


Welcome! My name is Richard J. Berkowitz and I am a senior physical education teaching candidate at SUNY Cortland. All my life I have tried to inspire my friends, family and all around me to lead an active healthy lifestyle. I come from Nanuet New York and have Wrestled since I was five years old. Freshman year of high school I knew I wanted to teach physical education and I set a goal to come to one of the best institutions in the country for it. I accomplished my goal with hard work and dedication to both my sports teams and school work. Through my time here at Cortland I have gathered artifacts that fulfill the NASPE Teaching Standards for teaching candidates.

Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
- John Dewey 

No comments:

Post a Comment